Retreats & Group Rentals
Chippewa provides for the needs of any retreat, conference, or special event. You can reserve overnight accommodations for your group in any of our temperature controlled cabins or rustic A-frames. Bring your own sleeping quarters with you, whether it’s a tent or RV, we have the amenities. Every housing or sleeping area has a fire pit with seating, along with a shelter to enjoy the outdoors no matter the time of day. Never planned a retreat before, give us a call and we came provide our expertise.
Camp Chippewa is a perfect location for a wedding, corporate retreat, church retreat, birthday party & family reunion!
Click on the Facilities page for more details about what lodging Camp Chippewa has to offer.
Camp Chippewa offers full meal service for groups with 20+ people. Our kitchen is licensed through the State of Kansas, all of our kitchen staff are ServSafe certified and dietary restrictions and allergies can be accommodated. All meals include hot options, full salad bar, dessert, and drinks! Contact our office for menu options and to book!
Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner = $20.00/person
Camp Chippewa is able to offer many staffed activities for our guests! Activities are priced per person and are led by a trained Camp Chippewa staff person! Most activities are seasonal, March-October.
- Trail Rides – 90 minute session, $15/person ($200 minimum), riders must be at least 10 years old and less then 250 lbs.
- Lead Rides – 2 laps around the arena. A good alternative for those not able to participate in the Trail Ride. $5/person ($50 minimum)/
- Archery – 1 hour session, $5/person ($50 minimum)
- Challenge Course – 90 minute session, $10/person ($100 minimum). Group size of 10-20 is recommended.
- Wagon Rides- 30-45 minutes, $25/ride (max. 24 people/ride)
- Canoeing & Paddle Boating– 1 hour session, $5/person. Max 25 people/session. Everyone must wear a lifejacket (provided)
- Swimming – $50/hour. Lifeguards will be on duty.
*All activities are done at the discretion of Camp Chippewa staff if we feel as though someone may not be able to participate safely.
Your overnight fee includes use of the Outdoor Chapels, Hiking, Fishing (catch and release), and use of the Volleyball, Kickball,
and Basketball areas.
You may rent fishing rods if you do not have your own for $5/person
Policies Governing Reservations at Camp Chippewa:
To view the current policies governing all reservations please download this Policies & Procedures document
Group Participation Forms:
The following forms must be completed and returned to Camp Chippewa for members of guest groups participating in special activities while at Camp Chippewa. All Camp Special Activities must scheduled in advance of your arrival, and be lead by trained/certified Camp Chippewa Staff.
Activity Release Form
Reservations do need to be made a minimum of two weeks in advance; contact our office at 785-242-6797 or email email@example.com to schedule your retreat today!